Thursday, March 13, 2008

Si FARED on blogging.

This is my first time to do a blog. And I am welcoming myself to the world of bloggers haha!

I read a dozens of people’s blog and I find them interesting. Sharing ideas, thoughts and emotions to the world is such an achievement. I am not aiming for popularity per se. It’s just that I want to put into words how I feel towards everything. Especially my way of life and what I like and what I don’t like.

I have few reasons why I entered the world of blogging. 1st. I wanna set an identity. I have several friends all over Brunei. Some of them are from different races. Generally, they’re from all walks of life. I am not actually stating the fact that I wanna set an identity for myself alone. Well, at least through blogging, you’ll be able to know more about me and to learn some of the ideas I might share in the future. 2nd. I wanna share my passion about TRANCE. You’ll find out more about this on the concluding part of my blog.

I find blogging as a way of expressing oneself. So whatever kind of criticism I might get through this, I’m going to accept it wholeheartedly. I don’t hold your mind or your decision. I believe that each and one of us have our own different point of views in life and as a human I am bound to respect that.

And you. Yes it’s you! I wanna thank you for reading my first blog. Expect more of expect more of me on my next one. I don’t promise you the best but I will exert my effort on this. Thanks again!

APOLOGY

To all the people I might get hurt reading my blog, im sorry I didn’t mean to do that. To all my grammatical errors, I’m sorry if I’m not able to do it perfectly. No one is perfect in this world. We’re just human and we’re able to do some mistakes. To whatever kind of mistake I might commit on this blog. My apology.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this guy is reeeeeaalllly into trance, wana ask abt trance, ask this guy

-apology accpeted-

=)

the TRANCE engineering - im simply si FARED! said...

heheh thanks mami jumbo :)

tooth fairy :) said...

hello fared. i link you, yes? :)